Complete Beginner's Guide To Adobe Illustrator
This PDF eBook includes 37 pages of my written guidance for everything a complete beginner will need to know in order to function and start creating vector graphics with Adobe Illustrator.
- CHAPTER 1: Creating a New Document
- CHAPTER 2: Customizing Your Workspace
- CHAPTER 3: Tool Infographic (function of each tool)
- CHAPTER 4: Color Basics (how to change colors, use swatches and PMS colors)
- CHAPTER 5: Manipulating Type and Text
- CHAPTER 6: Rulers, Guides and Grids
- CHAPTER 7: How to Group Objects, Create Compound Paths and Clipping Masks
- CHAPTER 8: Mastering the PEN TOOL!!
- CHAPTER 9: How to turn raster images into vector graphics using Image Trace
- CHAPTER 10: How to Save (and/or) Export Your Documents Correctly